SALONE DEL GUSTO & VISIT TURIN
3 days and 2 nights in Turin Piedmont, Italy.
A full weekend to discover food&wine producers from world wide and to visit TORINO
- Arrival in Turin on your own and check in at 3 or 4 stars hotel.
- Accomodation in double room, B&B treatment.
- Free lunch.
OPTIONAL (to be quoted): VERMOUTH EXPERIENCE.
- A special aperitif, creating your own vermouth, the famous aromatic wine born in Turin.
- Free Dinner (OPTIONAL dinner at to be quoted).
- 8,00 A.M. Breakfast in the hotel.
- Transfer to Salone del Gusto by shuttle or on your own.
- 9,30 A.M. Salone del Gusto Torino.
- Visit and free lunch around the Salone.
- Food&wine Laboratories on demand – to be reserved – included in the fare.
- Free visit around the Salone.
- 7.30 P.M. Dinner at restaurant inside the Salone
- Dinner at historical gourmet restaurant in Turin down town.
- Tasting menu 5 courses paired, wines included.
- 9,00 A.M. Breakfast and check out.
- 10,00 A.M. Visit of Mole Antonelliana, with great view of Turin and the mountain landscape
- 11,00 A.M. The chocolate.
- Visit of a Slow Food suggested chocolate producer; guided tasting.
- The ice cream.
- Visit of a Slow Food suggested ice cream producer; guided tasting
- The bicerin
- Gourmet chocolate, coffee and cream glass, in the most famous and historical cafe in Turin
- LIGHT Lunch included
END OF THE PROGRAM