7 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS IN THE LANGHE HILLS, PIEDMONT, ITALY
GOURMET TOUR IN THE LANGHE HILLS
A full immersion to discover the Langhe GOURMET flavors
The best starred chefs, top wines and fabulous food
Be surprised by an unxpected and amazing territory
- Arrival in Langa, check in at 4 or 5 stars hotel in Savoy castle or in Relais de Charme.
- Accomodation in double room, B&B treatment.
- Meeting with the guide and tour leader.
- Free time Dinner at Relais de Charme chef 1 Michelin star.
- Back to Relais
- Depart for a panoramic tour of the Barolo wine area along the Unesco Vineyard Landscapes, with stops in the most charming and characteristic towns of the region.
- Prestigious Barolo wine cellar for a private guided cellar tour and wine tasting.
- Transfer to La Morra and vip tasting lunch at top quality cellar and maison de charme restaurant.
- Stroll the town of Barolo, visit of the Wine Museum “WIMU”.
- Visit of the historical cellar Marchesi di Barolo and wine tasting.
- Dinner at restaurant in the vineyards of Barolo, Chef 1 Michelin star.
- In the countriside near to Alba, white truffle hunting excursion in the woods, with the trifulao.
- Lunch with trifulao family in small village, simple and familiar ambiance, beautiful landscape.
- Visit to BANCA DEL VINO in Pollenzo and of the famous historical heritage site, where it is based the Universita del Gusto and Slow food Presidium.
- Tasting of Baroli chinati paired with rare dark chocolates.
- Guided visit of Grinzane Cavour Castle.
- A special and exclusive truffle dinner at 1 Michelin-starred restaurant of the Castle.
ALBA and TRUFFLE FAIR
- Guided visit of the famous truffle market in Alba, show cooking leaded by starred chef and wine&food tasting lunch.
- Truffle sensorial analisys workshop.
- Tour of the historic part of Alba.
- Gala truffle dinner in Alba, at one of the 8 restaurant in Italy that can show the 3 Michelin stars.
- Cooking experince in luxury setting in Savoy castle, followed by lunch in the orangerie of the castle.
- Vist of the beautiful “crutin” of the castle cave.
- Visit of the Unesco Heritage Contratto vinery.
- Wine tasting in the middle of the vineyards and aperitif in the Ciabot.
- Dinner at Roero restaurant, 1 Michelin star.
CHEESE OF LANGHE HILLS
- Rustic and authentic experience in learning the secrets of natural organic cheese making.
- Guided tour of the farm and tasting lunch experience based on 13 different cheeses, made only of own milk sheets
- Panoramic tour of Barbaresco village and sunset at the medieval tower overlooking the Langhe and Roero hills.
- Visit of historical barbaresco cave, wine tasting.
- Gourmet dinner, 2 Michelin stars chef.
Transfet to departure airport.